COLLEGE ACCEPTANCES FOR 2020
IB CALENDAR OF DEADLINES
All deadlines for the various IB projects, orals, research papers, EE, etc. are noted below. Parents please help our students stay organized with their IB assignments and due dates throughout the upcoming year.
UPDATE TO RESERVATION AND RE-ENROLLMENT FORM
Dear Brent Families,
I understand that completing the Reservation and Re-enrollment Form and accompanying payment has been difficult for some families during the enhanced quarantine. To help, we are extending the deadline to June 10.
The information is helpful for our future planning. So, while the deadline is extended, we appreciate the completion and payment at your earliest convenience. Thank you to everyone who has already completed this process. As you plan for the future, I want to further assure you that there will be no tuition increase for the 2020-2021 school year.
The Reservation and Re-enrollment Form can be found on our website here. Since our school cashier on campus is not currently able to assist you in processing payments for any school fees, you may settle the reservation fee for the 2020-2021 school year through a bank deposit or bank transfer.
Here is a list of Brent’s dollar and peso bank account details for your reference.
Once you have made the payment for reserving a slot for the next year, please email a scanned copy or photo of the Reservation and Re-enrolment Form together with the proof of payment (via direct deposit or online payment) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Accounting Office will issue an official receipt as soon as offices resume. For company dependents, you only need to email the Reservation and Re-enrollment Form.
Email email@example.com for further assistance.
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR CALENDAR
Next year’s school calendar is now available on our website here.
SAT TEST DATES
- Students register for the SAT through collegeboard.org
- The SAT can be full weeks before the Deadline to Register since it is open to students from other schools, too. Register earlier than you think you need to.
- If slots are already full at Brent for SAT and you are put on Wait List status, call College Board’s Customer Service number: 001-212-713-7789. There have been a few cases when a student was put on Wait List status but space was actually available. Call to check if there is a scheduling error. If it’s not an error and SAT is full, let College Board know you would like to be informed if space opens.
- You must bring your printed Admission Ticket with you on the test day, along with a photo ID. Be sure your legal name is on your Admission Ticket, and that it matches the ID you will present on the day of testing. If your ticket and ID do not match, you will not be allowed to take the SAT. As a testing center, we must enforce this requirement, even if the SAT supervisor and proctor know you.
- It is ideal to leave your devices at home. As per College Board: “If your device makes noise or you are seen using it at any time before testing is complete, including during breaks, it is grounds for immediate dismissal and score cancellation.”
- Read the Test Day Checklist for more details. Check your email for any new updates from College Board about your test day.
- If you think a diagnosed special need might qualify you for accommodations like extra time on the SAT, read the Students With Disabilities information and start the process early.