Step One of the application process: *Submit documents.
- Application (An online version is available, and preferred.)
- Health History (Brent’s form, completed by a parent.)
- Parent Questionnaire (Nursery, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten applicants only.)
- Confidential Evaluations (Brent’s forms, completed by the current or recent school.)
- Report Cards (Two years of final report cards, plus any report card received so far in the current school year. An official English translation is required if in another language.)
- Birth Certificate (A photocopy is acceptable.)
- Immunization Record (A photocopy is acceptable.)
- Photos (Four recent passport photos)
- MAP Scores (Optional, and only if these tests were given at the most recent school.)
- Foreign Applicants; Both parents and applicant provide a photocopy of the following passport pages: Bio page (photo, name, date of birth, passport number, date of issue, expiration date) and Visa showing length of stay in the Philippines.
- Guarantee Payment Letter. (To reserve slots if your company allows. A sample template is posted on our website.)
- Local Applicants; Both parents provide a photocopy of a valid government issued photo ID. (Examples: Passport bio page, driver’s license, PRC ID, digitized SSS ID, Unified Multi-Purpose ID.) If the applicant is Filipino and a dual citizen, provide the bio page for the applicant’s PH and foreign passport)
Step Two: Schedule test and interview appointments; firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Three: **Arrive on time for the scheduled appointments. Pay the US$200 application fee.
Step Four: If accepted, confirm intent to enroll by signing the Parent Agreement Form and paying the required Fees within three business days. (Slot Reservation Fee, ***Wait Pool Fee, or Tuition depending on timing and slot availability.)
*The online application is preferred. Alternatively, documents can be downloaded / scanned / and emailed to email@example.com or handed to Admissions Office staff.
**One parent must accompany the applicant to the appointments. The parent is not interviewed, but is needed to share the official acceptance decision with.
***A family might inquire and learn that slots are available, but then later when documents are submitted (or on the day of appointments) hear the grade level has filled. Set appointments for the soonest available time. Accepted students are added to our Wait Pool if the grade is full. We will inform the family if a slot has opened. (Not applicable to company dependents with a slot reserved.)