Qualified students are being accepted for the 2022-2023 school year.
Click the red circle on the right labeled “Click Here to Apply” to start the online application. It is best completed using a computer with a Chrome browser and a strong internet connection.
Email email@example.com after the online application has been filled in and the needed documents have been uploaded. Identify yourself as ready to proceed with the next steps of the application process.
Admissions Staff will reply to your email and confirm receipt of the online application and the uploaded documents. You will be invited to pay the Application Fee and to schedule entrance tests and interviews for your child/ren (sometimes done over Zoom, sometimes done on campus). The official decision from Brent’s Admissions Committee (if accepted or not accepted) will be shared after the appointments.
If Brent offers acceptance, confirm intent to enroll and reserve a slot by paying the required fee within three business days. (Slot Reservation Fee, Wait Pool Fee, or Tuition depending on the timing and slot availability.)
A family might inquire and be informed that slots are available, but on the day of test and interview appointments be updated by Admissions that the grade level has been filled. Space in a grade level can fluctuate quickly, so it is recommended to schedule test and interview appointments for the soonest available time.
When a grade level is full, students are accepted to a Wait Pool. Admissions will inform the family if a slot has opened.
Submitting documents and scheduling test and interview appointments does not reserve a slot for the applicant. (Please refer to the Guarantee Payment Letter if the applicant is a company dependent.)
Applicants to Brent’s Nursery through Grade 12 can be considered for the following academic school year as early as November. If the applicant attends school, at least a progress report from the current school year should be available.
International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
(IB DP, Grades 11 and 12)
Applicants interested in transferring into Brent’s International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IB DP), after starting it already at another school, should follow these steps instead of the regular application process:
- Review Brent’s Course Offering Booklet to ensure that the courses you need to continue the Diploma Program are offered at Brent.
- Complete Brent’s online application
- Upload High School transcripts for grades 9, 10, and 11. (If grade 11 is not yet finished, at least provide a progress report or first semester report card.)
- Provide a detailed list of topics covered in each grade 11 IB DP class. The syllabus for each class might be sufficient if it shows which topics were actually covered. The student might compile the topic list, or the student might ask each teacher to compile a list of the topics covered.
- Explain any progress made on your Extended Essay (EE), and include a copy of the initial draft even if it is very brief.
- Explain any progress made on your CAS requirements.
- Explain any progress made in TOK.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to identify yourself as interested in transferring into Brent’s Grade 11 or 12 IB DP. The topic list, EE progress and draft, CAS progress, and TOK progress can be shared via email.