We continue to consider new students for the 2020-2021 school year.
The admissions process, however, has been adjusted due to concerns of the COVID-19 / Coronavirus. Appointments are not currently taking place on campus, and are being scheduled via Zoom on a case by case basis.
Submit documents online and our office will contact you with the next steps. We thank you in advance for your patience with our response time as we are working from home.
Step One of the application process: Complete the online application and upload documents
- Parent Questionnaire (Nursery, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten applicants only.)
- Confidential Evaluations (Brent’s forms, completed by the current or recent school.)
- Report Cards (Two years of final report cards, plus any report card received so far in the current school year. An official English translation is required if in another language.)
- Birth Certificate (A photocopy is acceptable.)
- Immunization Record (A photocopy is acceptable.)
- Photos (Four recent passport photos)
- MAP Scores (Optional, and only if these tests were given at the most recent school.)
- Foreign Applicants; Both parents and applicant provide a photocopy of the following passport pages: Bio page (photo, name, date of birth, passport number, date of issue, expiration date) and Visa showing length of stay in the Philippines.
- Guarantee Payment Letter. (To reserve slots if your company allows. A sample template is posted on our website.)
- Local Applicants; Both parents provide a photocopy of a valid government issued photo ID. (Examples: Passport bio page, driver’s license, PRC ID, digitized SSS ID, Unified Multi-Purpose ID.) If the applicant is Filipino and a dual citizen, provide the bio page for the applicant’s PH and foreign passport)
Step Two: Schedule test and interview appointments; firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Three: **Arrive on time for the scheduled appointments. Pay the US$200 application fee.
Step Four: If accepted, confirm intent to enroll by signing the Parent Agreement Form and paying the required Fees within three business days. (Slot Reservation Fee, ***Wait Pool Fee, or Tuition depending on timing and slot availability.)
*One parent must accompany the applicant to the appointments. The parent is not interviewed, but is needed to share the official acceptance decision with.
**A family might inquire and learn that slots are available, but then later when documents are submitted (or on the day of appointments) hear the grade level has filled. Set appointments for the soonest available time. Accepted students are added to our Wait Pool if the grade is full. We will inform the family if a slot has opened. (Not applicable to company dependents with a slot reserved.)