Step One of the application process: *Submit documents.
- Application (An online version is available, and preferred.)
- Health Form (Brent’s form, completed by a parent.)
- Parent Questionnaire (Nursery, Pre-Kindergarten, and Kindergarten applicants only.)
- Confidential Evaluations (Brent’s forms, completed by the current or recent school.)
- Report Cards (Two years of final report cards, plus any report card received so far in the current school year. An official English translation is required if in another language.)
- Birth Certificate (A photocopy is acceptable.)
- Immunization Record (A photocopy is acceptable.)
- Photos (Four recent passport photos)
- MAP Scores (Optional, and only if these tests were given at the most recent school.)
- Foreign Applicants; Both parents and applicant provide a photocopy of the following passport pages: Bio page (photo, name, date of birth, passport number, date of issue, expiration date) and Visa showing length of stay in the Philippines.
- Guarantee Payment Letter. (To reserve slots if your company allows. A sample template is posted on our website.)
- Local Applicants; Both parents provide a photocopy of a valid government issued photo ID. (Examples: Passport bio page, driver’s license, PRC ID, digitized SSS ID, Unified Multi-Purpose ID.) If the applicant is Filipino and a dual citizen, provide the bio page for the applicant’s PH and foreign passport)
Step Two: Schedule test and interview appointments; email@example.com
Step Three: **Arrive on time for the scheduled appointments. Pay the US$200 application fee.
Step Four: If accepted, confirm intent to enroll by paying either the Slot Reservation Fee or the ***Wait Pool Fee and sign the Parent Agreement Form within three business days.
Step Five: The School Fees should be paid before the new student attends classes.
*Documents can be submitted through the online application, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or given to the Admissions Office in person.
**One parent must accompany the applicant to the appointments. The parent is not interviewed, but is needed to share the official acceptance decision with.
***A family might inquire and learn that slots are available, but then later when documents are submitted (or on the day of appointments) hear the grade level has filled. Set appointments for the soonest available time. Accepted students are added to our Wait Pool if the grade is full. We will inform the family if a slot has opened. (Not applicable to company dependents with a slot reserved.)
Entrance Tests and Interviews
The Admissions Secretary schedules the entrance test and interview appointments after the application documents have been received and reviewed. The entrance tests are generally scheduled in the mornings, Monday through Friday. Interviews with the Director for Admissions, Guidance Counselor, and Principal are scheduled on the same day. The Principal shares the final acceptance decision, usually on the same day of the appointments.
Entrance tests and interviews must be completed at Brent. Nursery and Pre-Kindergarten applicants have play-based interviews but are not formally tested. Applicants to Kindergarten and above are tested and interviewed, including former Brent students returning after one or more years of absence from Brent.
For more information about our entrance tests, please see the first question on the Admissions FAQ page titled, “Do you give entrance tests?” https://brent.edu.ph/admissions/faq/