This school year we implemented the Career Occupational Preference System (COPS) Interest Inventory for all grade 10 students. Students can use results to help identify IBHL classes, college majors and eventually careers.
- Big 5 Personality tests
- QueenDom Tests and Inventories
- Myers-Briggs Style
- Personality Assessment
- Kersey Temperament Sorter II
- Virginia VIEW is the Career and Education Information System for the State of Virginia.
- The Kuder Career Planning System helps students identify their career interests and strengths.
General Career Information
- Princeton Career Review-Career Quiz.
- US Occupational Outlook Handbook 2005-2006.
- US Department of Labor- Office of Occupational Statistics and Employment Projections develops information about the labor market for 10 years in the future.
- Occupational Information Network
- America’s Career Infonet
- Career Profiles Index, Job search tools, resumes, etc.
- Career Development E-Manual, published by University of Waterloo, Canada.
- College Board career info search